Kooroomba is a unique destination, restaurant and wedding venue nestled in the Scenic Rim.
We have cemented Kooroomba's reputation as one of the region's best, consistently offering the best food, drinks and service.
We are a small but dedicated team of hospitality professionals, who love what we do and love sharing our passion with our guests.
We work closely with local suppliers and work together as a team to get the best produce on our plates.
We offer great working conditions, a fantastic team environment that anyone would love to be apart of.
We are seeking...
Food and Beverage Attendants
to join our team!
As our New Food and Beverage Attendant, you will be an integral part of delivering an unforgettable experience to our guests.
About Kooroomba Winery and Lavender Farm
Nestled in the Heart of the Scenic Rim, underneath the backdrop of the Great Diving Range. Kooroomba Winery is a unique destination with its own private, 2.5-acre vineyard. Kooroomba Winery is the Scenic Rims finest example of seclusion and privacy.
Set within the Winery, Kooroomba Restaurant showcases Locally Grown, Sustainable Produce and utilizes Modern Australian techniques with a touch of nostalgia. Dining at Kooroomba begins with seasonal dishes effortlessly matched with wines from our Winery.
We are a small, energetic and dedicated team, who love sharing our passion with our guests.
Recent accolades include,
· Best Restaurant in a Winery – Bridal Choice Awards
· 4 Finalist Awards for ABIA; Best Wedding in a Winery, Best Wedding Venue, Ceremony and Venue Co-Ordinator
· AGFG 12 Hats 2023
How you’ll know you are right for the role
· Prior experience working in a fine dining restaurant environment.
· A passion for Food and Wine, which training will be provided for.
· Wine Knowledge and Barista Skills preferred.
· A talent for customer service with a vibrant and outgoing nature.
· Availability from Wednesday to Sunday and willingness to work a rotating roster, including weekends and nights.
· Flexible working conditions with the venue closed over Public Holidays, Easter and Christmas.
If you feel that you are the right candidate, please email your CV to email@example.com